Hey Stranger!
More

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Is me Chai Yen

Ch@! Y3n

Hey! Hey!.......It's show time......i m a simple girl born in a pleasant family with six members including me......this year going to 21st.....but mentally still young....Haha...another words, is cute~ Hehe.....actually I'm quite friendly, but quite serious in doing serious matter....don't try to disturb…ah ah....Others first impression on me is...cool~my god! Is just an appearance lah...smart mah....okie, actually when you know more about me, you will know I'm a crazy girl and expert in telling jokes....haha....

Let's tell about my history....running out from house after getting Form 5 results. Well, headache at that time which University and course to choose as it is important for my future! Quite worried of my poor results in the sense that not able to take any good course such as Accounting. But finally, that my choice! "If you think you can, You can!" All the while, this belief help me a lot…hehe…Don't believe? Try it out! Later don't come and thanks me...haha...As the time passed by, I’d knew a lot of friends…that’s cool…make my life more attractive in Ktar when enroll in my foundation year. Wah!!! So miss you guys, M5A1….A lot of fresh memories captured in my mind such as the first time presentation in lecture hall…Wow, quite satisfied with my performance at that time…hehe~ Worries became more and more with the plenty of assignments…(sad).

My first impression towards Utar campus located in Sg. Long was like an office building. View side by side, is still can’t believe it’s our Utar campus. How to make my studies in such an environment? Haha…So happy, at last, I accepted it and successfully adopted it.

My hobbies are singing, chatting, and watching movie. Websites I usually visited are
http://www.friendster.com/, http://www.google.com/, http://www.hotmail.com/, http://www.utar.edu.my/ and http://www.yahoo.com/. Of course sometimes I will be visited to http://www.4d2u.com.my/ websites. Not because I buy Sportoto, is because I quite believe in numbers and good in memorizing those numbers form. Sometimes, I’d try my luck also…hehe…is a kind of method to release stress. Usually activities that I will do are, checking mails, chatting with friends, uploading photos, see upcoming announcement in Utar website and finding for information through Google and Yahoo website.

I have known 2 good friends in this Uni life. The amazing thing is that they are my housemates, roommates and even classmates! We are eating, chatting, studying, playing and even bathing together in swimming pool. Hahahah…..really enjoy…although I don’t have the skill to swim lah…“Syok sendiri”…

Last but not least, I’m quite serious in my studies. I hoped I can maintain my cgpa in the coming semester. Just either maintain or improve!(is just a promise to myself). There are still many challenges along this learning period. But I will cope with it optimistically. I’m willing to learn anyway. Thanks my mum….

No comments: