Hey Stranger!
More

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guess who am I?? LOL


Hi, everyone who is viewing my blog. I’m Yen Qi, aka Ah Qi, QiQi or Qi Mei. Don’t worry, I’m not power rangers or xxx man that can change identity when they are needed. These are just the names given by my friends and family. You can create a name for me if you like to, but please make sure that the name is nice ya. I was born in a very small town named Kuala Pilah in Negeri Sembilan where not many Malaysians know about it. Basically, I’m a very ordinary girl. In other words, it means that I’m a girl who do not have strong personality. However, there are 2 characters in me which are I’m quite emotional and have bad temper. I could easily get annoyed and words(not bad words) would be pouring out from my mouth in seconds even though I might be laughing happily right before that. And not to forgotten, I do not like others to disturb me when I’m sleeping. So, I want to grab this golden opportunity to say sorry to my dear roommates as they always tolerate and try not to make noise when I’m sleeping. This does not mean that they are very considerate, it is merely because nobody loves to get scolded by a mad girl. Haha!

OK, since I’m such a simple person, I do have some hobbies that others usually have. I like to sleep like most of the youngsters nowadays do. That’s why I hate and always absent for my morning classes. But I’m wondering, since when “sleep” has become one of my hobbies? Maybe it starts from my college life when I was busy for my studies and society. Besides, I like to sing. Although I know that I could not sing well, I’ll still keep this hobby on and this will not stop me from going K-box. Other than these, I like to watch dramas especially Hong Kong dramas. I can keep lying on the sofa and watching drama continuously till early in the next morning. This is one of the reasons why I have dark circles and pimples. Sigh! There was once I like to go for Aikido classes. I had lots of fun when learning the self defense techniques. I even love the rules and regulations in Dojo and enjoyed lying on Tatami after the class even though I’m sweating all around and tired. But when time passed, I became lazy and busy. I do not have extra time and energy to attend classes since I have plenty of assignments, tests and tutorials to be done. I even need to spend much time in posting blogs for my E-commerce subject. It is a miserable task for me. Therefore, I gave up Aikido without earning any rank.

Other than those mentioned above, I like to surf internet during my leisure time. The top 5 websites that I visit the most are ranked as follows. The champion, which is http://www.friendster.com/ is the website that I visited the most because I can meet many friends through the website and also upload some photos in order to share my pleasure moment with my friends. The 1st runner up goes to http://www.msn.com/. It is a website that enables me to keep in touch with my friends and family. I can chat and talk nonsense with my buddies without a need to meet each other physically as we are studying or working in different places. http://www.cari.com.my/ appears to be the 2nd runner up as I can get much information and have a say in the forum. Next, it follows by http://www.miniclips.com/ as I can play some games online and have fun. Last but not least, http://www.google.com/ is also one of the five most important websites as I need it to find information for my assignments and thesis. What a pity reason. Haha!

OK OK, I think it’s a bit too much writing such a long passage about myself because I know nobody is interested to read it. I think it is better for me to stop here or else I’ll waste more time and take up my team members’ space. So, see you guys! Don’t miss me ya!

2 comments:

fymtwins said...

kakka..........i m here to give u d 1st comment....=-=....dim dim la ur blog website n english command.........so creative =-=
keep going......wish to hear more from ur blog.......n nice pic anyways.....=-=.....long hair prettier la..=-=

- siow wei - said...

haiyo..need to open an account 1st b4 i can start leaving comment,so leceh..haha.actually quite weird lookin at ur self intro after knowing u for N yrs bt nt bad la,know sumthin new bout u.haha..wat u wan me to leave ah?u wan me to view every posts is it?haha..kla,when i gt time i wil go n read 1 by 1 n try to leave sum useful comments ya..hee